Promoting Your Blog on Facebook
Facebook is a social networking website that is growing day by day. Have you ever thought that it could be a good source of traffic for your blog?
Let me show you how to get a good amount of traffic from Facebook.
You can promote your blog on Facebook easily, the only thing you need to start the promotion is a Facebook Account. Just go and sign up for an account, and log in.
Different ways to promote your blogs on Facebook are listed below.
1). Promoting Blog Through “SocialPilot”.
Promoting blog through “SocialPilot” is an easy and effective way to get good targeted traffic and to stay in touch with the visitors.
SocialPilot is a comprehensive social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
– Add an application SocialPilot.
– Submit your blog feed and other blog-related information in the application.
– Invite your friends to follow your blog and to verify you as an author.
– Ask your friends to rate your blog too.
– Give privileges to the application that it should automatically post your new feeds as your Facebook account status.
Features of SocialPilot.
– It pulls up feeds from your blog.
– People can follow your blog.
– People can rate your blog.
– It can auto-publish blog feeds in your status and fan page.
– You can add a widget to that application so that more people can follow you.
2). Promoting Blog Through “Fan Pages and Facebook Group”.
These days, this promotion method is quite common, but the good thing is that it is really simple to promote your blog through Fan Pages and Groups.
Now let me tell you how to make a Facebook fan page.
– Simply visit this link.
– Fill out the information required, and you are done with your page.
To create a Facebook Group:
– Visit this link.
– Fill in the information, and the group is ready.
Now to promote your blog through that page, do the following:
– Add your link to the page and group.
– Invite your friends to be a fan of your fan page and to be a part of your group.
– Install “Networked Blogs” on your page and give it privileges to post all the feeds automatically.
That can get you some good traffic.
3). Promoting Blog Through Facebook Advertisements.
You can also use Facebook advertisements to advertise on Facebook, you might get good results with it depending upon your advertisement and keywords.
If you use the above-listed methods correctly, then you can get very good results from all of them.