Blogging Mistakes to Avoid
Blogging is a great way to improve your social circle and is also a means of making money online. When you decide to start your blog, there are five common problems that you may face. If you can tackle them, then you have a great chance that your blog will be popular and successful.
• Select Your Niche: The most important factor for any blog is the subject or niche, that makes the readers visit your blog frequently. It is not very difficult to find a subject, which arouses the curiosity of the reader. The subject can have a social message, or maybe some uncommon thing. The subject could be about bodybuilding, health, movies, or a particular sport, or may be related to a political issue, or a particular country. The bottom line is that you should have a concise and thorough knowledge about that particular subject. You will need content to be created on that particular subject daily, so always go for the one in which you have your interest.
• Choosing The Right Blogging Platform: Another very important thing is to have a proper blogging platform, to start your blog. You can choose from WordPress.com, or WordPress.org or go for Blogger.com which is owned by Google. I would personally suggest you start with blogger first and then move on to WordPress.org. I have used all three of them but I personally like WordPress.org blogs, here are 10 reasons why you should go for custom hosted WordPress blogs.
• Maintain Regularity: You must write regularly, as the reader is interested to get more and more information about a particular subject, and if you don’t write regularly then your blog gets static, and the reader may lose interest in visiting your blog. If you do not write posts daily you may notice problems like losing page rank, dropping Alexa, losing traffic, decrease in earnings and all these factors will ultimately make your blog dead.
• Get A Response: Another problem that the new blogger faces very often is that he keeps on writing a lot of articles, at a regular interval but is unable to get any response from viewers, or readers. The remedy to tackle such a situation is to market your blog in such a way so that he would be able to get a response from the readers and improve his style of writing. Usually, readers connect to the writer by using the comment box, all the readers are lazy to use the contact page, so here are some tips to get connected with the readers by getting more comments on your blog.
• Post Quality Content: The quality of the content, uniqueness of the subject, quality keywords, phrases, and targeted keywords in the headlines are all solutions, which would help you to make your blog successful and popular.
A blogger starts his blog with the ultimate goal of making money from his blog. There are many ways to make money from blogging. You can make a lot of money by selling space on your blog, by getting advertisements for the different products available in the market. This is only possible if there are a lot of people visiting your blog, and your blog is popular. You can also write reviews for different products and people if your blog is popular, and has creditworthiness. You can also choose a lot of affiliate programs, which are available on the internet, and write for them. If you have a good knowledge of HTML, and CSS, you can also help other bloggers and guide them to make their blog more readable and successful. If you are providing free service and good quality to your visitors, then the readers may also be willing to donate some amount of money, to the services that you are rendering to them.
So start blogging and enjoy all the benefits that this great service has to offer to you. You will get a satisfaction that you had never enjoyed in your life before. I hope these tips might help you in tackling the common problems faced by all the bloggers.